Girls are very gentle and capricious creatures, so they often have a bad mood. Often, girls happen such periods, when life has already turned into a series of failures, and even PMS has begun. The latter problem usually happens to men insignificant, but in fact premenstrual syndrome can cause a lot of inconveniences to the female body, as well as painfully flowing menstruation.
Sometimes a bad mood visits vulnerable girls after watching a sad film or reading a book with a sad content. It can be unreasonable, because everyone at the bottom of his heart has hidden some sad memories, usually associated with people or events from the past. Every guy should know how to cheer up his beloved girlfriend.
How to cheer up Ukrainian girls?
There are a lot of ways to raise the mood of a girl, but only in this case, everything is individual, but there are practically no universal methods. Accordingly, you'd better have a few spare options, so that in case of failure, you should immediately be rehabilitated. The team of our dating service has prepared the ways that are sure to come in handy.
Previous Article | Next Article
- Feed the girl. Many women are very fond of eating, almost more than men. Most of them will be incredibly glad to get such a treat as a set of rolls, delicious ice cream, high-quality chocolate or a dish prepared by you personally. Of course, everyone has different tastes. Perhaps your girlfriend will appreciate exactly the ordered pizza and nothing more. She will be happy to enjoy her favorite food, and your care is extremely pleasant.
- Give her a compliment. Even if you constantly please your beloved with pleasant words, they will never be superfluous. Think of some kind of original compliment and make it unusual. The main thing in this business is sincerity. Don’t overdo, otherwise she may think that you’re lying.
- Write a love note. Such a sweet sign of attention as a love letter or a note will certainly raise the spirits of any girl, even the most cynical. Write in it about your strong love for her, about how you want to protect her, to carry on your hands and cherish all your life. Such a note the girl will keep among her most valuable things and periodically re-read. Or even more, you can propose to her with help of love letter (Read also: How to propose to the Girl).
- Give her adrenaline. Today, extreme rest is very popular. Suggest such an original date to your beloved girl in order she could get new impressions. (Find out: How to Impress Ukrainian women). Sitting at home with a bad mood isn’t so much fun as skipping with a parachute in tandem with an experienced instructor, flying in a hot air balloon or feeling weightless in an air chamber. There is a great variety of options for such an unusual pastime. You can also travel by helicopter or paraglider, swim with scuba diving, jump off the roof of a high-rise building.
- Arrange her meeting with her friends. If your beloved woman hasn’t seen any of her old friends for a long time, but you know that she really wants to see them, help her in this. Agree with them, arrange a meeting for them and surprise her with your initiative. Not every guy can organize a meeting with his girlfriend and her friends, because he usually dislikes them for various reasons. You can invite them to visit you, if you live together, get out of the apartment and prepare snacks for guests. It would also be nice to book a table for a company of friends in some good cafe or, for example, a bowling alley. Of course, don’t forget about allocating a budget for entertainment to your beloved.
- Give your partner a great massage. The girl's bad mood can be quickly corrected by a pleasant massage with the strong hands of a loved one. It can be like a back massage or a foot massage. It is possible that such an original development of the process of raising the mood as a transition to an erotic massage with a spicy continuation.
- Raise her spirits with laughter. It should be noted that you must really take seriously the bad mood of your lover. The girl will be very offended if you show that you think she is overly emotional and unhappy with it. Yet this doesn’t mean that you must be too serious. Mock her with a funny joke or an anecdote, or offer to download some comedy. Perhaps viewing it unnoticed will cheer your loved one.
- Talk to her. Maybe your girl's mood is spoiled by a series of small failures. If she first stepped on foot in public transport, then, coming out of it, she stumbled, upon returning home the mirror showed her mascara growing all over her face, try to just talk confidentially with her. Calm your beloved, stroke on the head and tell her many kind words. Perhaps, after your hugs, she will feel relief, and a smile will immediately appear on her face.
- Let her have a rest. If your girl is studying, working or constantly engaged in any other business, she can just get tired of it and at any time break down. It must be remembered that men should protect their fragile lovers and allow them to rest occasionally. Take on household chores and put your beloved to bed. When she wakes up rested, she will be filled with pride for her boyfriend, who has gone shopping, prepared a meal, washed dishes.
- Cheer up a girl with a romantic date. Try to remember when the last time you had a real date. Maybe your girlfriend just doesn’t get enough romance? Even if you recently went to a movie or a cafe, arrange for her something special. It can be a gifted chic bouquet, a yacht ride, a romantic picnic, a dinner on the coast or a luxury bridal suite shot in the city's best hotel.